Territory Sales Manager
Overall Role Purpose
Development & maintenance of sales within a defined territory. Responsible for day-to-day sales activities and working with service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
Regional Sales Manager
- Manage Top 50 Accounts within the defined territory ensuring they are happy with firms service provision. Seek to grow existing accounts and find new ones.
- Lead negotiations & conduct presentations to gain new business from new and or existing customers.
- Builds good relationships with business managers and be able to discuss & agree how customers can be effectively supported and developed.
- To ensure that all customers are fully aware of the client’s conditions of trading and credit terms and that billings are in line with both company and customer expectations.
- To meet with the respective Operational Manager on a regular basis and review all areas of sales and service delivery activity to ensure the smooth running of existing accounts and the thorough introduction of new ones.
- Actively look for ways to increase margin as per company key focus areas and in line with company and market trends.
- Ensure the Top 50 accounts are regularly reviewed and applicable charges are in line with market and prevailing company guidelines.
- Uses interpersonal skills to create and sustain effective relationships with business parties (e.g. suppliers, joint venture partners, industry groups) and colleagues. Be open to business approaches that meet mutual goals.
- Is focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner with a view to obtaining new business.
- Understands business principles and language, including the fundamentals of finance and profitability. Uses this understanding and acts in a way that contributes to performance and profitability.
THIS JOB VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE SEE FULL LIST OF FREIGHT & LOGISTICS SALES JOBS BELOW.