Corrigan Bentley is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified by, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information such as phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Any other information you provide to us that may be relevant to our business services
How we collect personal information
- Phone calls – All inbound and outbound to our mainline numbers are recorded
- Email – If you email us personal information, we may keep a record of this along with any correspondence
- Website – If you apply for a vacancy through our website, your CV and any information provided may be stored by us
- Social Media – If you contact us, or, provide your details via our social media pages
- LinkedIn – We may have visibility of any public information provided on your LinkedIn profile
How we acquire positive opt in to use your data
- Phone calls – If you give us permission to store, use or pass on your data on a voice call
- Email – If you give us permission to store, use or pass on your data via an email to Corrigan Bentley
How we store your data
We use a Recruitment Software called HRS, which is a virtually hosted Filemaker interface equipped with data encryption. Please contact us if you would like more information on HRS and its permissions.
Disclosing your information
We will only pass on your personal information if we have your express permission from you do so.
We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You request details on what personal information we hold about you and ask us to delete this date from our records. To do this, please make a request to us in writing and we will action this within 7 working days.
Please address letters to:
Data Control Officer