Refrigeration Sales Manager
The profitable growth and development of our clients Industrial Product in Central Europe and Overseas in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Has contacts, at the appropriate level, with new and existing clients.
- Maintains close contact with the business market, promoting new growth, gathering and reporting market data.
- Identifies and exploits new business opportunities, specifically additional products that the Company should be developing in order to satisfy market demands.
- Ensures that proposals are submitted and followed up in a timely and professional manner, maximising quotation conversion.
- Ensures that customer requirements are correctly understood, contract terms and conditions are fully understood and properly negotiated.
- Conducts sales negotiations within specified limits of authority.
- Establishes reasons for non-conversion of enquires into sales.
- Maintains customer contact throughout contract execution, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Submits regular and comprehensive data reports.
- Assists, when necessary, in the resolution of queries relating to debts, and with cash collection.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous sales or sales support experience, within the Industrial Products Sector but not necessarily with compressors
- Computer literate
- Commercial Acumen
- Proactive with good interpersonal and communications skills
- High degree of technical knowledge relating to industrial products
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Thermodynamic discipline or experience related skills
- European language
THIS JOB VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE SEE FULL LIST OF AIR CONDITIONING SALES JOBS BELOW.