Electrical Sales Manager
Territory Manager (home based) covering London, Merseyside and Scotland
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of area business plans to drive growth and profitability with Contractors and Wholesalers in your assigned area.
- Develop relationships with contractors and specifiers in your geographic area.
- Develop relationships with Branch Managers and Regional Directors of supporting branches.
- Creation and implementation of customer discounts and rebate structures with the UK pricing team.
- Plan and prioritise customer & client contacts towards achieving agreed business aims and sales targets.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis.
- Work with the Regional sales teams, Customer Service Team, and the wider ECC sales team on customer’s proposals and orders.
- Work with the Product Management and product development teams to deliver new products.
- Monitor and report on market trends and competitors.
Skills / Experience required:
- A proven track record of working within a sales environment.
- Experience of working within a wholesales or manufacturing environment (previous experience of dealing with electrical contractors would be an advantage).
- Ability to form and manage customer relationships across all levels of the business.
- Confident, shows optimistic ’can do attitude’ and strong belief in own ability to succeed.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a successful, well-established team.
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations and forecasts to a professional standard.
- Confidence to prepare and lead meetings with internal and external customers.
- A clean driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in the industry. The team is extremely
successful and well established and the opportunity to develop your career is extensive.
As any true sales person is highly money motivated, you will also be interested to hear that we offer one of the most competitive bonus schemes in the electrical industry.
THIS JOB VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED PLEASE SEE OUR FULL LIST OF ELECTRICAL SALES JOBS BELOW.