Air-Conditioning Business Development Manager
The aim will be the profitable growth and efficient development of our clients business in accordance with agreed business plans. Focused on winning new customers through securing projects and maintenance works with local and national clients.
- Research and identify potential new customers.
- Initiate contact with key people from prospective customers and build a rapport.
- Follow the in-house account management process. Gather information by listening to the customer and asking searching questions in order to identify the main drivers behind their refrigeration requirements and the critical constraints that may hinder the fulfilment of these requirements.
- Process the information obtained from the customer to create a thorough understanding of both the customer’s refrigeration needs. Understand the decision criteria, which need to be influenced in order to develop a proactive approach in formulating and presenting solutions that best fit these needs.
- Explore and communicate the features, benefits and disadvantages of alternative solutions and guide the customer in deciding the best solution for their business.
- Manage the sales process and work closely with projects and the design/proposals engineers to develop solutions in line with the customer needs.
- Manage the sales process and work closely with the service managers to develop local and national maintenance offerings on refrigeration equipment that are desirable to the customer.
- Create presentations to communicate proposed solutions to customer, clearly articulating the features and benefits the customer will get from the proposed solution.
- Produce detailed proposals for submission to customer
- Produce detailed cost estimates and tender assessment documentation for internal evaluation and control.
- Help formulate Sales and Marketing Strategy for the business in cooperation with the National Sales Manager.
- Utilise a customer-centric sales approach, manage and motivate other members of the sales, service and projects teams.
- Promote the use of internal group-company solutions where applicable
- To respect and maintain company confidentiality.
- To submit all required paperwork and reporting documents within the allocated time frame.
- Maintain the company’s CRM database with up-to-date and relevant information.
Good technical refrigeration knowledge and proven sales skills. Good interpersonal skills plus the following abilities:
- Good organising and planning
- Good understanding and use of marketing concepts, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good presentation and MS Power point skills
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Good general management
- Good understanding of financial concepts such as profit margins and cash flows
THIS JOB VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL LIST OF AIR CONDITIONING SALES JOBS BELOW.