VP Sales – EMEA
- Using market knowledge, develop sales strategies to achieve sales growth and profitability targets
- Develop Customer Strategic Account Plans tailored to customer strategic requirements that add value to the sales proposition.
- Generate and perfect Solution Sales pitches that deliver high growth and strong margins, and lead large account efforts by leading in a participatory way the prospective customer meetings.
- Exercise commercial acumen to advise the business and board of Directors accordingly with respect to wider business strategy, as well as be the accountable individual to manage at the Board level, the Sales performance and forecasting.
- Inform decisions of the business with respect to product strategy and new product development by engaging with customers to identify future needs
- Direct and lead all Sales Directors / Head of Sales to ensure execution of sales
- Embed innovative sales techniques to create a leading sales organisation
- Understand sales performance and take steps to adjust activity accordingly in order to meet sales targets
- For the benefit of the business, direct accurate forecasting of sales
- Represent the organisation at the most senior level, where needed, in order to build and maintain key customer relationships
- Foster strong cross-departmental relationships to embed successful working practices
- Be prepared to travel and work with regional sales leaders to create localized sales strategies that match the identified needs
£140,000 - £150,000
£15,000 bonus + car + benefits
Technologically advanced, highly innovative manufacturer with first-to-market product range and excellent UK infrastructure
© Corrigan Bentley | Building Technologies 01293 608708 | Freight and Logistics 01992 440026