- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives and role playing sales techniques.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
- Cold calling customers and selling services and products
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Networking with companies in the industry.
Background of the Sales Manager
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the company’s market.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Target driven and money motivated individual.