Specification Sales Manager
Corrigan Bentley are currently representing a circa £100m lighting manufacturing business supplying high efficiency, energy saving LED luminaires to the trade, retail and specification markets.
With a reputation based on the reliability and functionality of their innovative products, the company has seen exceptional growth since it’s initiation into the UK market in recent years. By offering market leading guarantees and warranties, technical support, dedicated customer service and marketing backup, they aim to make it easy for customers to specify and install sustainable lighting.
- Experience with selling to both the consultant and contractor customer base throughout the North West region with the ability to adapt to any customer requirements.
- Having strong industry knowledge is essential as the team have a number of experienced team members.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving dynamic environment.
- Ability to deliver results as an individual and within a team.
- Confidence in influencing and engaging customers at all levels.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and team player.
- High levels of diligence, attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Proficiency with Relux or Dialux is preferable
- Experience within the region is critical and a strong knowledge of the customer base will offer the best start.
- Strong skills in creativity, communication coupled with a strong eye for detail and a willingness to make things happen.