Specification Sales Manager
3 roles: London, North and South
ROLE: MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- The main role is to manage existing projects and develop new leads by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers. Developers, Main contractors and M&E consultants
- To increase the presence and penetration of our clients product range through increased specification and endorsement higher up the project chain.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships (including customer visits) to generate future sales opportunities.
- Can demonstrate experience with B2B calls, following guidelines given by the Head Office with a Key Account Manager assisting in their agenda, duties and responsibilities.
- Present existing and new products using all available marketing material and samples making sure all the relevant information is up to date and correct.
- Keep abreast of industry related issues & legislation.
- Schedule daily calls in the most productive and cost-effective manor visiting customers: Main contractors, consultants and developers.
- Attend relevant trade events to gain a better understanding of the market place and customer base.
- Submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports and weekly journey plans.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and marketing tools.
- We are looking for a proactive, intelligent and common sense person who is self-motivated, who can work independently and as a member of a team.
- Sales Management experience dealing with Developers, Main contractors and consultants. May have come from background dealing with wholesalers, looking to take that step up to Project Management developing leads with Main contractors, developers and consultants.
- Heating/technical experience preferred.
- This person must be able to travel, with occasional overnight stays.