Senior Project Engineer
A rare opportunity to join a global leader of comfort and security solutions within the residential markets. A circa $4.5 billion organisation who have supported over 150 million homes worldwide as a result of their constant innovation and product development. They’re now looking for a Senior Project Engineer to manage and oversee their product development within the CCTV and Security sector where there is a strong emphasis on connected systems. You will be:
- Leading large cross-functional program teams for product definition, design, proof of concept, development, sourcing, qualification and production launch.
- Managing projects scope, schedules, product costs, and R&D investment budgets.
- Leveraging platforming and reuse to reduce cost, project cycle time and complexity, and improve operational effectiveness.
- Working with distributed, global project teams.
- Coordinating resource allocations.
- Providing regular updates to stakeholders, management, and customers.
- Ensuring HBT NPI process is followed through all phases of product development.
- Effective use of six sigma methods and PMO tools to improve products and processes.
- Identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.