To deliver a consistent, sustainable and a profitable growth in sales revenues across all sectors for a portfolio of products and services that you are responsible for, throughout the UK and internationally. Consistently achieve high levels of client satisfaction, trust and identify new commercial and sales opportunities.
• Deliver sales targets in an ethical manner
• Maintain an overview of your client account portfolio
• Identify new customer markets, business leads and opportunities
• Create customer pipeline
• Support the Commercial Director in developing strategies to improve and sustain sales, profits, client satisfaction and market share.
• Contribute and support the business unit towards the preparation of the sales budget
• Visit potential new clients
• Provide customers with quotations and follow up
• Collate market and customer information and provide feedback
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Prepare and deliver presentations to existing clients, potential clients, trade associations and other relevant organisations
• Provide constructive feedback on information that might affect its business, positively or negatively
• Optimise cross-selling of products and services across all Business Units
• Committed to personal development through in-house training, qualifications, coaching and mentoring for the purposes of optimising your performance and personal development
• Promote and adhere to all policies and actively promote the firm wherever possible
• To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of your colleagues and others on the premises in accordance with relevant health and safety legislation and the H&S manual.
• To carry out tasks broadly similar to those in this job description
• To act professionally with integrity, impartiality and honesty at all times
• To endeavour to self-improve and develop