Area Sales Manager
ROLE: MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- A well-established company in the heating sector is looking for a Sales Manager to cover the North West
- Make sure that the branches and the installers got the right info and material on their appointments.
- Go into a meeting well prepared and with a main objective of the meeting.
- Find new branches and installers within the area/s that they visit and send the info to the KAMs to do a follow up.
- Do a follow up at least 1 a month so the branches and the installers will remember that our client is on top of them helping them out by offering installer training, staff training, joint visits, etc.
- Do the agenda with the KAMs and make sure that the time and the effort of each of them are well managed and well invested.
- The candidate must be used to B2B calls, following guidelines given by the Head Office with a Key Account Manager supervising their agenda, duties and responsibilities.
- Do the reports and discuss with them about any terms being offered to the branches or benefits to the installers. Have an agreement together as a team with the KAMs.
- The candidate would ideally have 2-4 years of experience in this area and be used to working under pressure to achieve the monthly / annual targets, and have sales background to negotiate with the clients, installers and key project personnel.
- We are looking for a proactive, intelligent and common sense person who is self-motivated, who can work independently and as a member of a team.
- Sales Management experience essential. Heating/technical experience preferred
- This person must be able to travel, with occasional overnight stays.