The specific aspects of the role include but are not limited to:
- To achieve sales to target.
- To provide an effective day to day customer interface throughout the sales area.
- To increase the profile of the brand and to widen the market share throughout the wholesale and end user market.
- To provide a professional representation of the brand throughout the total area customer base.
- To manage wholesaler stock holding throughout the sales area to ensure maximum brand representation.
- To manage wholesaler and contractor rebate structures with a view to maximise their impact on our business.
- To gain new end user specifications within the sales area for the brand
- Complete and maintain an effective electronic diary and submit monthly report on time and in full.
- Attend Regional and National Meetings which may require overnight stays.
- Basic product knowledge.
- Professional and competent approach and good commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of the customer base and the Electrical Wholesale Industry
- A level IT competence in Excel, word , PowerPoint is essential.