About the role…
As a Retail Area Sales Manager, you will be required to support all of our clients sales and training activity within the retail showroom network, independent and appointed national plumbers merchant branches.
It’s the people who make a difference. We have a passion for excellence and its people behind the successes that we also want to achieve in the future. Our success is based on high integrity, a strong team spirit, enthusiasm for the company, modesty, and the readiness to be able to continuously adapt ourselves to new situations.
If you are successful in getting this role it means that you have a passion about what we do, and want to work together to make things better. You will acquire through via our first class training, knowledge of the company’s products and you will pass on this knowledge to customers along with your enthusiasm and passion. You will be energetic and motivated to move the company forward and will be someone who really connects with our clients Values. Read through them – if they’re not for you, then you’re not for us!
What will you do…
- Manage own sales territory in relation to sales development, journey planning and decision making in line with company targets and requirements
- To maintain an active portfolio of retail showrooms and merchant branches displaying and selling our clients Sanitary Systems within the individual territory to achieve maximum sales
- Hold quarterly meetings with distribution partner area sales managers to discuss lead sharing and business development opportunities
- Control of individual territory cost budget in relation to point of sale, samples and customer entertaining
- Control of all administration in relation to the activity on the territory in line with company requirements
- Produce a monthly report to be sent to the regional sales manager
- Ensure the maintenance of the company CRM in line with company requirements and that targeted call rates are achieved
- Training of retail sales staff and designers, merchant sales staff and installers, in line with company objectives
- Attendance at trade and end user exhibitions in line with the company objectives