Lighting Project Sales Manager
Purpose of the Role:
The development of new and existing Electrical Contractor and Electrical Wholesaler business by identifying suitable leads, planning appointments to meet potential customers and attending site visits for lighting design opportunities.
- Lead implementation of the sales strategy within defined geographic
- Promote and sell lighting products to new and existing Electrical Contractors, Electrical Wholesalers and where applicable, M+E Consultants, Architects and Local Authorities.
- Attend site where necessary for lighting design.
- Liaise with internal departments to meet and exceed satisfactory levels of customer service
- Meet and exceed agreed KPIs (e.g. place of work/call count/pipeline generation)
- Meet and exceed agreed orders/sales targets (e.g. turnover)
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting
- Effective pipeline management with a strong focus on improving win rates
- Provide information relating to market trends and opportunities
- Provide feedback from customers (e.g. wants/needs/expectations)
- Undertake all training required to develop within the role
- Undertake other duties as necessary to the role/business