Customer Care Specialist – Ocean Export
A general summary of the major activities and responsibilities (which represents the key tasks) of the jobholder
Work as a team to provide support and assistance to colleagues and line manager as well as providing excellent customer service at all times
- Build close relationships with all our Customers, Overseas agents and Service providers
- Handling the shipment process from booking to billing inclusive of documentary, profit and credit control requirements.
- Compliance with CIEL (Operating System) audit requirements.
- Responsible for own file profit & loss.
- Responsible for compliance on issuance of documents as per incoterm.
- Handling Export documentation
- Building strong customer relationships
- Assisting customers with their enquiries and have a proactive response to Service Issues
- Damage reporting/ claim reporting
- Health and Safety
- Ensure all QSHE directives are implemented
- Supporting the team in daily operational activities
- Performing general office duties
- Shift patterns applicable as well as on-call duties