Commodities Ocean Export Operator
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prime duty is to receive export bookings from our customers and process these bookings in line with KPI requirements and meeting our customers’ expectations
- All procedures and time frames to be followed as per agreed workflows and must be adhered to at all times.
- Full understanding of operational requirements relating to Ocean Export Bookings.
- Good communication and customer service skills in ensuring our internal / external customer is kept fully informed at all stages of the Export booking process and entirely satisfied with Schenker service offered
- Imperative to meet customer expectations and KPI’s
- To ensure that the customer is invoiced accurately and within expected company timeframe.
- To ensure all export documentation is issued in accordance to customers instructions including issuance in good time in line with expected standards
- Full understanding of Industry Standard Documentation and regulations
- To ensure that once all shipment processes are completed that all expected costs are in line with expected profit levels
- Ensuring any financial discrepancies including loss making shipments are investigated and reported to your line manager immediately.
- Maintaining financial awareness as well as business acumen at all times
- To abide by the Compliance Policies and Procedures of the Company
- Take reasonable care of your own and others peoples Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Report hazards in your work or in your work environment that may put you or anyone else’s Health & Safety, at risk.
In addition to this you are required to carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by your Manager.