As the Channel Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing long-term sustainable and profitable sales of our clients Lighting systems and services, from targeted and strategically aligned Channel Partners, on a national and solution to market basis.
This is National role, with a focus on the South East area.
▪ Pull-through demand creation for the channel.
▪ Growth of existing partners, their ongoing Key Account Management & financial success.
▪ Selection and targeting of new Partners to strengthen Lighting overall market coverage – including new solutions to market within Connected Lighting.
▪ Ensuring full alignment with the European & Global partner programme, whilst focusing on local UKI deliverables.
▪ Being an Ambassador for the channel and our partner network in all internal and external forums.
We Are Looking For
▪ To acquire and maintain up-to-date information on technical, commercial and service development within the market.
▪ Tenacious approach to work with a self-motivated and self-starter approach to business.
▪ Ability to perform well under pressure and deliver results.
▪ Enthusiastic individual with a flexible nature to doing what is required to achieve ambition.
▪ Team Player and with proven analytical skills.
▪ As the Channel Sales Manager, you’ll report into the Segment Leader of Office & Industry.
Our client will offer you a challenging, international career, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of their Lighting Solutions.
▪ Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
▪ Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
▪ Learning and Development opportunities
▪ Join the leading lighting company for the digital world and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.