Goals and Objectives:
- Identify and develop New Business opportunities to help grow the business via both Direct and Distribution sales.
Grow the overall business quoting and selling products from light Commercial to VRF systems and associated support services.
Assisting in managing and developing the allocated Specification team members to grow the specifications in the nominated regions.
Maximising Market Share and increase sales revenue whilst controlling margin.
- Work in conjunction with the distribution and national account sales team to increase market share across the nominated geographical region.
- Effective Key Account Management of nominated consultant customers Target and identify new/potential specification account customers (Consultants, Main Contractors & M&E’s)
- Achieve sales targets and develop new specification business increasing the Share of Segment within your region, by offering guidance & assistance on the correct use/application of our products and services.
- Offer industry knowledge and guidance on legislation to ensure future protection whilst promoting all of the USP’s as well as help promote other services and products within the group.
- Develop Enquiries and utilize the CRM to track and update customer activity and quotations through to order status.
- Ensuring regular customer contact and provide monthly analysis on customer and competitor activity within your region.
- Prepare a weekly/monthly update report charting customer progress and highlight new business to the Sales Director.
- Satisfy customer requirements and be responsive to customer requirements ensuring their interaction is a positive one to enable relationship building and repeat business.
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by Ethics & Compliance Officer (ECO)
- Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS), and Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE).