Careers With Us
Corrigan Bentley has been established for over 12 years and recruit for sales, technical, marketing and managerial personnel within building services. With a head office in Crawley's Manor Royal Business Park, we are home to a team of outstanding, talented and dynamic recruiters who take great pride in our success, team spirit and quality approach in everything that we do.
As part of our exciting expansion plans, we're opening new offices in Hertfordshire and Essex which will create a number of opportunities for talented people from a variety of backgrounds. We are also always seeking new staff for our Crawley head office.
For our new office, we're seeking 3x recruitment consultants + 2x trainee consultants.
- Head-hunting, interviewing and management of high quality candidates
- Business development and account management of our prestigious PLC clients as well as new business
- Sending of CV's, arranging of interviews, taking interview feedback and closing of job offers
- Creation of inspiring adverts and the use of new media including linked-in, jobsite, monster and social networking
- Listen, learn, develop and work hard to become not just a good consultant but an outstanding one!
Skills and attributes required:
- Ideally at least one years' experience in either recruitment or a 'pro-active' sales office environment
- Organisational strengths and computer literacy
- Energetic, driven self-starter who can work unsupervised and also within a team environment
- Attention to detail, good analytical skills but also 'street-sense'
- A subtle, classy salesperson who can listen as well as talk and think about 'strategic solutions' when encountering a problem
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills together with an ability to influence
What we can offer:
- An opportunity for exceptional people, with or without experience, to break into a great industry with a market leader
- The chance to be trained in head-hunting, business development, account management and psychology
- A fun working environment and the chance to learn interesting things from interesting people
- Loyalty, commitment, intensive but patient training and the time you need to develop and learn
- Flexibility, fairness, feedback, appreciation and the gaining of essential business tools which will last a lifetime
- Basic's £14,000 - £45,000 (doe) + Industry beating OTE's + Benefits + Signing-on bonuses for current recruiters!
Interested..? Contact John Wood or Mark Allnutt on 01293 608708 or Apply online >>